Effective as of June 6, 2019
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier may be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Internet Explorer (IE) – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive an email newsletter, request services, or enter a promotion. If you have provided your email address to us, we promise to use it only for the purposes for which it is provided. We will not use your email address to contact you for unrelated reasons.
Your email address may also be shared with the technology provider we use in connection with the purposes for which you provided it, and that technology provider may also contact you from time to time.
If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to the section below entitled “Additional Rights of EEA Residents.”
We may use the personal information you provide to contact you regarding our services.
Links to A1 Website
We welcome links to the A1 website. Although we prefer that you link to our homepage (https://www.a1carpetcleaningandrestoration.com), you may create links to specific pages within our website. Any individual or organization linking to A1 website must comply with all applicable laws and with the following conditions:
- Unless A1 specifically authorizes you to do so, you may not imply that A1 endorses you, your organization, or your products;
- You may not misrepresent your, or your organizations, relationship with A1;
- You may not present false information about A1;
- You may not link to the A1 website if your or your organization’s website contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, or is not appropriate for viewing by all age groups.
- A1 may change content on our site at any time, causing other organizations to have a broken or incorrect link.
- A1 is not responsible for misdirected links from external websites.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
For any issues, omissions, or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a resident of a country in the EEA, you have the rights, among others, to:
- Access your personal data.
- Ensure the accuracy of your personal data.
- The right to have us delete your personal data.
- The right to restrict further processing of your personal data
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in your country of residence in the event that data is misused.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us addressed to the following:
A1 Carpet Cleaning & Restoration
3705 US-77 Winfield, KS 67156
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Who Has Access to Information
If you provide personal information to A1, our employees who have access based upon specific roles defined by procedural role-based access controls, use this information following appropriate procedures in handling and disclosing your information.
Sale of Business or Assets
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
Or write to us at:
A1 Carpet Cleaning & Restoration
Winfield, KS 67156